What researchers really want: and what it means for researcher-centric services
Presented at eResearch Conference Australasia in Melbourne, Australia in October 2018.
This talk was a report and reflection on a series of interviews undertaken with La Trobe University researchers about their data management attitudes and practices, which in turn informed the Library's approach to the provision of researcher-centric infrastructure and support services.
- Library and Information Studies
- Library and Information Studies not elsewhere classified
- Higher Education
- Business Information Management (incl. Records, Knowledge and Information Management, and Intelligence)
- Records and Information Management (excl. Business Records and Information Management)
- Information Systems Organisation
- Information and Computing Sciences not elsewhere classified
research data managementdatadata policydata policiesdata sharingresearch dataresearchersresearcher behaviorresearcher behaviourresearcher habitsresearcher educationresearch educationdata storagedata management plansresearcher attitudeshuman research ethicshuman ethicsresearch ethicsresearcher interviewsscholarly communicationdata publishingopen datasensitive dataintellectual propertyresearch trainingresearcher trainingresearcher servicesresearch servicesresearch supportresearcher supporthigher educationla trobe universityfigsharelabarchiveslibrarieslibraryresearch librariansresearch librarieslibrary servicesdata disseminationla trobela trobe university libraryeresearch conferenceeresearch australasiaerdmsenterprise research data management systemresearch workflowsresearch publicationsresearch information managementresearch information management systemsresearch infrastructurerdmdata repositorydata repositoriesinstitutional repositoriesinstitutional repository