I'm interested in open educational practices and scholarship, evidence-based practice, 21st century digital capabilities, and health librarianship.
- Chang, S., Johanesen, D., Nichols-Boyd, M., O'Hanlon, C., & Spain, M. (2020). Leading from below: Making time and space for critical and collective reflection. Incite, 41(3/4), 31.
- Kemp JL, Mosler AB, Hart H, et al. (2020). Improving function in people with hip-related pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of physiotherapist-led interventions for hip-related pain. British Journal of Sports Medicine. Published Online First: 06 May 2020. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2019-101690
- Nunn, J., Shafee, T., Chang, S., Stephens, R., Elliott, J., Oliver, S., ... & Orr, N. (2019). Standardised Data on Initiatives-STARDIT: Alpha Version.
- Keneley, M., Potter, B., West, B., Cobbin, P., & Chang, S. (2016). Digitizing archival records: Benefits and challenges for a large professional accounting association.
- More of my publications are available at: https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=dA0ANXYAAAAJ