Open Educational Resources and the Modern Curriculum - ALIA Health Libraries Australia presentation 2021
presentationposted on 28.07.2021, 03:42 by Steven ChangSteven Chang, Fiona SalisburyFiona Salisbury, Kate Davis, La Trobe University LibraryLa Trobe University Library
This presentation was hosted as part of two seminars on 'All Things Open' organised by ALIA Health Libraries Australia. It took place online via Zoom on 22nd July 2021.
Steven Chang introduced the benefits of open educational resources (OER) in an era of continuous economic crisis, precarious student welfare, and a rapidly transforming learning and teaching environment.
Fiona Salisbury and Kate Davis outlined CAUL’s new projects in this area to build capacity in libraries so they can partner with stakeholders to enable a modern, equitable, and dynamic curriculum.
More details about this event:
More details on CAUL's Modern Curriculum projects:
- Library and Information Studies
- Library and Information Studies not elsewhere classified
- Open Software
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Education not elsewhere classified
- Higher Education
- Education systems not elsewhere classified
- Education Assessment and Evaluation