What researchers really want: and what it means for researcher-centric services
2018-12-10T05:49:57Z (GMT) by
Presented at eResearch Conference Australasia in Melbourne, Australia in October 2018.
This talk was a report and reflection on a series of interviews undertaken with La Trobe University researchers about their data management attitudes and practices, which in turn informed the Library's approach to the provision of researcher-centric infrastructure and support services.
- Library and Information Studies
- Library and Information Studies not elsewhere classified
- Higher Education
- Business Information Management (incl. Records, Knowledge and Information Management, and Intelligence)
- Records and Information Management (excl. Business Records and Information Management)
- Information Systems Organisation
- Information and Computing Sciences not elsewhere classified
CC BY 4.0